Sunday, April 3, 2011

. . . Yeah....

Alright, So today started out okay ish.... didn't really want to go to work but I'm glad I did, I got to sell a Puppy today, making me the highest seller so far right now. Got a little sick at work but I won't go into that, I'm fine now.

After a slightly good day at work, I headed out to see my beast! Moosie!!! I was all excited to ride her today. I made sure I had my saddle (We are in the process of moving her, so I have to have the saddle in my car) and all my tack. I got there, got her out of her stall (Since it was like 730pm by this point) and what do I find? -.- Off on her right front. I start freaking out, after having two horses with leg problems, ANY sign of something no matter how small sets off alarms in my head. So I have my trainer look at her for me and she thinks its just a bruise on the underside of her hoof... We shall see, though it IS what it is looking like at the moment. So I took her on the nice soft sand and was gunna lunge her for 10 or 15 minutes max, just to get a little energy out of her.... That turned into a 30 minute work out because SOMEONE didn't want to reverse on the lunge line after trotting... After that she was of course a hot mess and needed a cool out time, so I hopped on her bareback and we walked the arena a few times to cool her down.

Then I found the COOLEST thing ever about my horse.... It was REALLY dark outside and I didn't want to have to walk with my saddle all the way back to my car... So.. I took a risk and walked to my car, Moosie had been by it many times with me opening and closing doors, so I wasnt worried about that. I started the car, she was perfectlly fine with that and so I proceeded to put it in drive and start to drive up the drive way toward the barn where her stall is.... and she followed along like a puppy following a ball. She had no issues what so ever being next to my car while it was running. she did SOOO good, I was soooo happy with her. I then put her away and drove home

Now the best part of my day(not really -.-) I had called my sister to see if she wanted to hang out, and she did so she came to pick me up... about 10 minutes into us hanging out, we were turning around to head back toward where we had to be in about 20 minutes.... And we were driving down the road, at speedlimit, there was a green light for US, and BAM -.- some idiot turns out in front of us from the intersection, making a right hand turn onto our street cutting us off and in turn, making us hit the side of their car. So I spent the next hour sitting in a parking lot of a mexican resturaunt... We called the cops as soon as it happened and they didn't get there until 30 minutes AFTER we called because of a shift change... A FREAKING SHIFT CHANGE. I mean REALLY are you THAT stupid? But anyway.... things got cleared up -.- My sisters car is in really bad shape.. not totaled but we can't open the passenger side door... and now I'm home... -.- Good night world.

1 comment:

  1. eeeek :( come see opie today and he will cheer you up ^.^

    ReplyDelete