Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bad Day...

So, I did not get a chance to see Moosie yesterday (April 2nd) Due to not feeling well all day, and then having to work from 230 until 930 pm... Not fun. Even more not fun when you have a POUNDING Headache that everytime you turn around, you get dizzy.. Stupid soda cravings. I have gone on a semi diet and for the past 2 days have not had ANY soda what so ever..... It is painful.. I have craved it for a while now.. and I think the headache yesterday was part of it. Oh well.... at least I'll lose a few pounds. Other then that, it was an OK day... Sales sucked and I don't think I made it into bounus.. which SUCKS because I will be the only one NOT in Bounus this week... meaning I am the low man, aka, if they decide to fire someone, I'm first to go. Life is sucky... Today so far seems better.. No headache, and I feel OK other then the fact that I woke up at 5am with leg pain and a little bit of upper chest pain. Sigh. Oh well. At least my Puppies are here to keep me company, as well as my two Rats. ^_^ Gotta love those little buggers. Working today from Noon till 6:30. It will still be light out so I get to go see Moosie. I will Update after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment