Friday, April 8, 2011

Sadly

Nothing to new to report. Just been super busy to get out and see Moosie.. I know that this weekend she moves to her new home (YAY) and so I will be able to see her more often and ride her more often then I am now which is always awesome. Our First barrel race is in May, and our first practice run is May 1st. Can't wait. I know my girl is gunna kick some Booty.

One thing I can say is that I went as saw "Strategically Dun" aka Riley Pants and he was Awesome. Got to ride him a little bit and holy hell does he sweat hahah too cute. Little off balance still but hes a baby so I guess it doesn't matter ^_^ Can't wait to see him hit the show ring.

Also saw Opie! He was, as always, amazing. Got to get on while His mom was lunging him and had a bit of a balance lesson of my own since I have lost me "Seat" riding western for so long. I used to be able to be glued to a horses back but now UGH its bad... then I got to work him a bit after his mom got done riding, worked a bit on neck reining. Haha, as his mom has stated, "I just don't have the balls to do it yet" But She will, because starting soon, I'm gunna make her. She can one up alot of people in his age group if she can already one hand him!! We will see we will see.... Anyway, after that, the three of us (Myself, Opies mom, and Rileys mom) Went to Burger King and talked about what baby Opies mom gets after I breed Moosie (In like 4 years) She wants to have the first baby, I told her she can havethe baby from her stud (meaning what ever stud she picks is the baby she gets) as long as I approve the stud... (And no, Im not breeding her to Opies dad!!!)

Thats all to report!

2 comments: