Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Late, I know

So I know this post is like 4 days late but oh well... ALOT has happened since the last post, such as my new mare? (Yes... MY new mare, I AM keeping her for now, more on that later) Yeah.... Shes dead lame. Abcsess in her right front. YAY ME. -.- So I'm dealing with that by wraping it every morning and every night, soaking it in the morning and then putting a dry one on at night. Shes already walking WAY better after two days, Hopefully once her feet get a little better I can get shoes on her and raise her heels a little bit because right now shes VERY flat footed =/ Not good. Shes walking on her frog, and thats no good at all...

Now, for the fact that she is mine. I just kinda took her over.... Me and Opies mom were talking and She didn't have time to work with both the Thoroghbreds, and I of course said "Oh well, take them both anyway" and I ended up working with the mare, AKA, Thena. After about 3 days of working with her, IT was almost certian that I would keep her. After midwest horse fair and the fact that she now has this abcsess, I am more certian that she is mine because she just clicks with me... She really does.

Moosie has been in due to bad weather... she is NOT likin it. I let her loose in the indoor this morning ans she just bolted around for about 10 minutes....

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment