Monday, April 25, 2011

Broke?

I would say so. I have no money. I don't know what I am thinking having two horses... Had I not gone to Midwest horse fair, I think I would have been fine money wise.... but because of midwest... I don't have enough money right now. I won't be able to make board on ONE horse, let alone two for this month. Will I try? Fuck yes.  I will try my goddamned hardest to pay off what I need. I love them both.

As for an update, Thena is walking almost 100 percent better, so I'm looking forward to the end of the week. I'm not going to get the xrays done on her. OH I forgot to mention that I ended up having the vet out two days ago. The abcsess was bleeding and I'm not used to that so I had her out and she said that it was just an abcsess and that She should be fine. If shes not better by monday (Which she is thankfully) to get xrays on her hoof so that we can see if it affected any soft tissues. Also, I will be getting shoes on her hopefully by the end of the week (YAY More money I don't have!)

Moosie is half Body clipped...... haha Im trying to get her used to the clippers so I started body clipping her. It doesn't look horrid..... Just kinda funny since its only half of one side at the moment. I let her loose in the indoor yesterday and She rolled like there was no tomorrow (mind you shes been outside 24/7 rolling in mud as well) so I had a dirty pony again. But oh well. Love her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment