Saturday, April 16, 2011

And....... Im Dead.

Okay So here is the list I promised.

Aqua Rope Halter - 18
Black Lunge Line - 8.50
Personalized Halter (Hot Pink/Lime Green/Purple) - 41.95
Clinton Anderson Stick (Purple) - 16
English Bridle (No Caveson) - 10
Snaffle Bit (D-ring) - 18
Two Cavesons (Black and Brown) - 8
Shampoo - 12
Conditioner - 12
Training DVD for Tricks (Tommie Turvey) - 40
Blue Oster Grooming Kit - 22 (Split with Opies Mom so 11)
Black Lead Rope - 7
Dressage Whip - 8
Wormer - 5
Hot Pink Water Proof Sheet - 50
Bag Of Brown Rubber Bands - 1.95

Include tax on that, and its around 275......  Yes, I seriously spent that much..... -.- And to think, Im trying to afford two horses.... OYE. I refuse to get rid of Thena just yet..... Most likely, I will be keeping her.

Pictures coming. Sorry!!! Well.... Never mind, Ill just do it now!!!






1 comment:

  1. My giraffe (sp?) Is adorable. I do hope you can keep her...

    ReplyDelete